Nikolay - 3007 PRO Flex (0509/2N) - M Shank - Pointe Shoes - (GSO) /Regular price $118.00 Save $-118.00
POINTE SHOES BASED ON 2007 LAST
2007 is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. Therefore, Nikolay has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the 2007 last. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form. It is one of those models, which creates that elegant classy look of ballet stars.
These shoes have a U-shaped medium vamp , a medium platform. Pointes suit all types of feet and are recommended for dancers who like «3007», but want a quieter shoe.
- Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand.
- The structure of the last for the 2007 has been engineered based on many years of R&D focused on the functional needs of the ballet dancer.
- The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first pointework.
- Globally bestselling pointe shoe.
- The style where glory and functionality merge.
Recommended for professional dancers, students of high school, and amateurs.Also recommended for less trained feet
- Shoes have a U-shaped medium vamp, medium platform and are based on the «3007» model.
-PRO-FLEX fits all types of feet, and they are specially recommended for performances where flexibility and quietness are most important.
-The sound deadening materials integrated into the pleats beneath the box make the shoe super silent.
-New, more flexible material used for the inner sole helps to save muscle energy while dancing.
-The shoe is extremely flattering, supportive, flexible and lightweight.
LAST TYPE: 2007
SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium
SIZES: 0,5 — 9
WIDTH: X — XXXXX
SOLE: suede leather
Upper material:ballet pink satin