PLEASE READ: If you order from this listing by mistake (hoping to get stock shoes shipped immediately) and need to cancel, please note that a 5% restocking fee will be deducted out of your refund. We appreciate your understanding that these processing fees do not get returned to us.
Take the hassle out of trying to find your pointe shoes when you need them most!
Let Carolina Dancewear stock your shoes and have a shipment at your door every month STRESS FREE!
Sign up for our VIP Subscribe & Save Pointe Shoe Program and leave the worrying to us! You will receive 10% OFF every shipment and FREE US SHIPPING! You will also earn rewards points that can be redeemed when shopping other dancewear needs with us both online and in-store (excluding monthly subscriptions).
POINTE SHOES BASED ON 2007 LAST
2007 is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. Therefore, Nikolay has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the 2007 last. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form.
DreamPointe 2007 is innovative model that gives flexibility and resilient support to the foot. The prearched shank gives extra comfort and support to the heel, especially if ballerina has high arch.
Breaking in the shank will cause damage of the shoes!
- More than 3 times longer lifespan vs. classical styles due to the- state-of -art chemical-free insole materials.
- Paste-free and the use of thermoformable materials help make the insole very lightweight.
- The box made of natural materials absorbs moisture and is adjustable to any foot arch.
- The insole is assembled by hand and with care for any foot work and muscle strengthening.
- Forefront padding and pillow-like insole guarantee added comfort and coziness.
1. The U-shaped medium vamp has long wings.
2. Unique integrated construction of an insole and platforms of eco-friendly orthopedic thermoplastic material.
3. Soft padding in pointe shoe platform.
4. Wide fore sole.
5. The heel is 5 mm lower than in 3007.
- Increased durability because of using new insole construction and new producing technology. It’s very light because of using new glue for the box. Double upper preserves the shape of the pointe shoe.
- New durable combination of the shoe bottom details gives stability during the work in pointe shoes.
- Ballerinas will feel equal comfort with new points that after using them some time.
- Pointe shoes will never break down. The main insole with platform allows working on pointes long time without platform damage.
- Soft insock with the platform of special shoe material provides comfort wearing.
- Soft inner pad in the top of the pointe shoe absorbs load pulse during the work in pointes.
- New wide sole shape provides more balance and stability and creates antislip effect.
- Using thermoplastic material for the toe box allows making wider platform.
LAST TYPE: 2007
SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium
SIZES: 0,5 — 9
WIDTH: X — XXXXX
SHANK: SF, MF, HF, SHF